Thermoplastic polyolefin, better known as TPO, is a single-ply roofing membrane. It is a type of rubber that can be installed alone or over an existing roof. Designed for flat or low-slope roofs, TPO roofing comes in different colors, usually ranging from black to white, with white being the most common. Light colors of TPO reflect the sun for improved energy efficiency inside a commercial building.
Anderson Restoration LLC Roofing Services works with the nation’s top manufacturers of TPO roofing, including GAF and Versico Roofing Systems. Cost-effective and designed to withstand damage from the elements, our TPO roofs come with excellent warranties to protect your investment in your commercial property.
Benefits of a TPO Roof
TPO roofing systems offer a range of benefits for business owners. TPO roofs are:
- Low-maintenance. Because they’re resistant to roofing problems such as mold and tears, TPO roofs allow you to spend less time worrying about your roof and more time running your business.
- Flexible. The flexibility of TPO means your roofing system can easily tolerate temperature changes without tearing.
- Easy to install. Our professional commercial roofers can quickly and efficiently install your TPO roof, which means less disruption to your business during installation.
- Affordable. Business owners love the affordability of TPO compared to similar materials used for flat roofing needs, such as EPDM or PVC roofing.
- Heat-reflective. No matter what color of TPO you’re considering, all of our TPO products are designed for enhanced energy efficiency to reduce heat buildup and make your commercial building cooler.
Our Estimate Is Free – Contact Us Today!
Considering a TPO roofing system for your commercial property? Find out more about this material during a complimentary estimate with Anderson Restoration LLC Roofing Services. Call us today at (281) 376-7474 or (817) 226-2111 or let us know how we can help by filling out our online contact form.